Yes : (1 votes)
    50 %
    No : (1 votes)
    50 %
  • Post # 3
    1805 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

I bet you no one will know its from a movie… I’d make sure to let your fi know that theyre not your words though

Post # 4
    1066 posts
    Bumble bee

Paige: “I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.”

Leo: “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.”

I think they are lovely

Post # 5
    Hostess
    3572 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

I love that movie. Cried the whole time. I think they’re sweet. If you’re happy with them, go for it. After all, vows are pretty similar so even if you wrote them yourself the odds are that they’re not that far off from everyone else. ; ) 

FWIW, I’ll share ours which we wrote together:

I M, take you, M, to be my husband (wife), to have and to hold, in good times and bad, to share my laughter and my tears, to respect, honor, and confide in you, to support all your endeavors, and to love you unconditionally all the days of my life. 

The topic ‘HELP!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors