(Closed) help!

posted 3 years ago in Engagement
Post # 2
466 posts
Helper bee

Are you talking about an engagement ring with enhancer rings on either side?

Post # 3
1333 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - City, State

Sometimes they’re called “ring huggers.”

Post # 4
1423 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

Bridal set? Ring gaurds? Enhancer bands?

Post # 5
681 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

Enhancer (often one piece that fits around an engagement ring and gives illusion of two separate bands) or even just ‘3 piece bridal set’

Post # 6
521 posts
Busy bee

Not too sure, but I want a stack, so that’s what I call it. 

The topic ‘help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors