(Closed) Decor Bees, I need help

posted 3 years ago in Home
Post # 2
4232 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Hotel Ballroom

Growing up my Mom had the word “Indulge” in our kitchen’s “odd spot”.

Post # 4
544 posts
Busy bee

One of these metal art things would look nice.

Post # 5
47189 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I would use either a piece of architectural salvage, like a rusty old gate, wrought iron as the pp suggested, or a bistro style blackboard.

Post # 6
1691 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

A cute clock would look good.

Broken up canvas art would be nice up there. 

I know you said you don’t like words but maybe a stick on vinyl decal? I’m not a fan of them but they seem to be trendy. Etsy has some cute ones. 

A plate collage would like nice up there! I made one in my old house of just 6 plates all different shapes and sizes and colors and everyone always commented on how cute it looked.

Post # 7
547 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I have a few thoughts. If you have farm animals around, what about hanging 3 prints of animals all in a row. Like a chicken, cow, and pig or something like that. Or you could do one of those large kitchen utensils that are used as decor likea fork and spoon and put one going one way the other going the opposite. I also could see like a pizza peel. Let me try to find pics so I don’t sound crazy lol

ETA

Pizza peels (of course you’d put yours horizontal not vertical like this photo)

Animal prints (the butcher thing is odd to me, but this is what I meant by animal photos)

And the fork and spoon

Post # 8
3420 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Search “door topper” and find one that fits your style. I like the wrought iron and metal a lot. 

ETA- just saw your update. 

I found those by searching “chicken door topper” 🙂

Post # 9
3048 posts
Sugar bee

Framed chicken wire:

Post # 10
2318 posts
Buzzing bee

I would cut a window into the wall.  Maybe even put a nice piece of stained glass in there.  Or just leave it clear and get some custom decals in what ever design fits my mood.  

The topic ‘Decor Bees, I need help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors