Help!

posted 2 months ago in Rings
Post # 2
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 1999

Go on Etsy research curved filigree bands, I think one of those would look perfect with your ring! Congrats

Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2019

James Allen has some nice settings with small details like milgrain and scrolling that really help to make the ring look antique. They also can customize a lot of rings if you want to add or take something away. 

Post # 4
195 posts
Blushing bee

Try the website “twist online”. It is all unique and many delicate designs. I love the designs on there, so different.  I will warn you though, it’s all “designers”, so they’re pretty expensive. Not sure if price was a factor. If it is, maybe have someone re-make one of the designs.

Post # 5
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

I do not have an opinion, but I wanted to say that I am in love with your ring!

I am not normally a fan of the marquise, but wow! Beautiful on you! Good luck with your search!

Post # 6
1087 posts
Bumble bee

On Etsy there is a seller:  LoveJcRing that has these engagement rings that are amazingly feminine.  You really should check out these rings.

Here’s one of my sets, it’s silver, but so pretty and delicate and allows room for stacking! Just a second hand ring on Ebay, that I set my own moissy stone into.

Here’s my set I call Honey (as the stone is a yummy honey-ish color).  Please bear in mind the set wasn’t sized yet and my hands had been gardening:

Side view:

Post # 7
1786 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Keep in mind that you may want it to look delicate, but you need it to have enough strenght to last. For example, a solid metal band should be no thinner than 1.5 mm. Many that I’ve seen online are 1.2 mm…that will simply bend and torquie. You can look for setting that taper at the top to look more delicate. 

Maevona makes a ring similar to you marquise inspriation. Her stuff is well-made and much more delicate in person than it appears online. Look at her “wildflower collection”, fern, tansy, and and foxglove in particular. She can customize, so if you want a marquise she’ll be able to sort that out.

FERN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=garga2p-w2U

FOXGLOVE: http://www.maevona.com/ring-detail.html?rid=3157&type=

Post # 8
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Is that your ring or just one you like?

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors