HELP!!!

posted 2 months ago in September 2019
  • poll:
  • Post # 2
    101 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2019

LeeAnnMarie19 :  but you already sent them or not? I’ve never received an invite with return postage so it’s not really an issue. 

Post # 3
    1081 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 1995

Have you mailed them already?  If not, I would redo the envelopes and insert everything in the new envelopes. 

Taping them to the back won’t work.  They won’t stay attached.

Post # 4
    4499 posts
    Honey bee

The postal service is not going to let you just tape them to the back. 

Your options are:

A) carefully undo your outer envelope, put them in, and use adhesive or tape to close the outer envelope and hope it doesn’t look like crap (or just don’t mind that if it looks like crap) and the postal service will accept them,

B) buy new outer envelopes and redo them

C) forget about the inner envelopes and send them without.  People will likely call you to rsvp instead if mailing back the card or just have to find an envelope and stamp of their own.

Depending on how far out you are, I’d rank them B, C, and then A in that order.

Post # 5
    47187 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

LeeAnnMarie19 :  Your wording is a bit confusing, but I am assuming you sealed theinvitation envelopes but have not yet mailed them.

Put them all in a large ziploc bag, seal it, then put in the freezer for2 hours. When you take it out, use a blunt knife, like a butter knife, to open the flaps.  You can add the rsvp envelopes. When they have returned to room temperature, you can re-moisten the adhesive to seal the envelopes again.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors