(Closed) Help a bee out?

posted 5 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
2490 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

If you’re going to a rental place I would just tell them that, they will know what you’re talking about 🙂

Just making sure, have you checked with your venue to see if they have these things? In my vendor contract for both places there is mention of a “table for signing the register” and a “cake table” as part of the contracts.

Post # 4
46612 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@AutumnBella:  You can use any small table that suits your decor for the sand ceremony.

The venue usually supplies a table for the cake. If you need to rent one, you can do so from any party rental vendor. You can buy a round table at Bed, Bath and Beyond and similar stores.

You could also use something personal like a family piece. There’s no law that says it has to be round.

The topic ‘Help a bee out?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors