(Closed) Help – Adhesive for Pocket fold lock

posted 8 years ago in New York City
Post # 3
2562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I am using rubber cement … I have been told if you apply it, then let i dry to tacky, then close it it works well (it is what they use to secure subscription cards into magazines)

Post # 5
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

what about glue dots?  i think there are non-permanent ones.

Post # 6
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Anela Garden Chapel & Japanese Cultural Center, Honolulu

there’s also repositionable glue dots that work pretty well…zots, i think they are called?

Post # 7
1465 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

The sticky gum is called rubber cement and can be found anywhere that sells office supplies (grocery stores, etc). A tiny dab will go a long way.

The topic ‘Help – Adhesive for Pocket fold lock’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors