(Closed) HELP! Adobe experts I need your font help!!

posted 10 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
2030 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I don’t know the exact answer, but try searching for "glyphs" in the Help menu. That’s what those special characters are called.

Post # 4
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2008

I have CS3 so it may be different.  In CS3, you’ll see in the Character Menu.  Windows > Character.  There is a small arrow on the right hand side that will open a sub menu.  You’ll then see Opentype.  From there, you’ll have different options to choose.  Hope this helps.

The topic ‘HELP! Adobe experts I need your font help!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors