(Closed) Help! Advice needed on crazy situation!

posted 7 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
2607 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Adderall.  Uh… I guess I’d go back to the plice station where he left the purse and add this information to the report?  Do any of these threatening people even know your brother’s address?  

Post # 4
73 posts
Worker bee

@natbug21: Without knowing all the details about why this lady (who definitely sounds crazy) made all of these accusations my opinion is the following. The crimes she is referring to are criminal in nature not civil. Since they are criminal, they would have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. From your post it sounds like they do not have any proof that he did anything wrong and it would be one persons word against another. Unless there are other ways for the mother or the girl to prove their case, it seems unlikely that this would reach the threshold of beyond a reasonable doubt. I would not worry about it too much unless they actually try to start a case against your brother. I agree with the PP about amending the police report and he should save the VM and texts he received. If for some reason charges are brought against him and he cannot afford an attorney, he would be entitled to a public defender or an attorney through the local legal aid who would be able to give more complete legal advice based on all of the details. I hope this helps.

The topic ‘Help! Advice needed on crazy situation!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors