(Closed) Help! Allure 9215 vs. Wtoo "Poeta"

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress should I choose?!

Left: Allure 9215 Ivory over Champagne

Right: Wtoo "Poeta" All over lace

• Post # 2
    1641 posts
    Bumble bee

They are very similar dresses and both look great on you. If I were to decide, I’d take into account the formality and overall feel of your wedding, the location, what sorts of accessories you would want to wear, and that sort of thing. The Allure would be lovely in an outdoor wedding, the Wtoo seems a bit more formal to me.

Post # 3
    428 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

love the allure but it really hinges on whether you want stark white or a tad of color! 

Post # 4
    4539 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I vote for the Allure. You can always get it in ivory over ivory if you aren’t sold on the champagne. Either way, the lace on the Allure is much nicer in my opinion.

Post # 5
    428 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Exactly what PP said! Idk why I didn’t think of that! Lol get the allure and pick whatever color you want. She’s right in that it does look like nicer lace!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by schmeckpepper.
    Post # 7
    1052 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

They are so similar!  I saw this post last night and I liked the Allure, but I didn’t notice the tiered back, which I dont like either.  Im also not crazy about the scalloped (if thats the right word) lace at the bust.  Go with the WToo, you clearly like it better and it looks stunning!

Post # 8
    1814 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    krose:   

I prefer the fit of the Poeta on you, I also love how soft the lace looks. 

Post # 9
    691 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I LOVE the Allure 9215; my girlfriend is getting married in it in September (and I picked it off the rack!), so I’m a little biased. The most beautiful part is the tiers on the back, IMO, so if you’re not fond of them, then maybe the other is best for you 😉 I voted for Allure, though :p

Post # 10
    8 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    krose:  I ordered the Allure 9215, and have been searching and searching for months for a belt like the one on your Allure photo. Do you know who makes it and where I could get one from? That’s exactly what i’m looking for but can’t find it for the life of me 🙁 

The topic ‘Help! Allure 9215 vs. Wtoo "Poeta"’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors