(Closed) Help! Anybody wearing Enzoani Emporia, Jasmine F473, Paloma Blanca 4202?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m curious, how much is the PB 4202???

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

Ironically, I also tried on both the Paloma Blanca and the Jasmine last week while dress shopping.  I also decided, althought absolutely gorgeous, I wouldn’t spend that much on a wedding dress either.  The Jasmine is still at the top of the line-up, but there are some other dresses I’m considering as well.  When I tried it on I added a beaded belt to it and it really pulled the look together.  I’m still leaning towards the Jasmine, but haven’t decided quite yet.

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am wearing Enzoani Emporia … here are some pictures from the store – i’m obsessed!  sorry i can’t figure out how to rotate the picture…

Post # 7
10 posts
Newbee

I purchased the 4202 at a trunk sale! I am SO excited!!!!!!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@hanhldao:  Your dress is gorgeous! I’m looking at purchasing the same dress. You look like a street size 2 – what size was the dress that you ordered? Looks AMAZING! Congrats!

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I wore the Paloma Blanca 4202 last month in my wedding & I LOVED it!!! I made a couple alterations and added a crystal belt & cut the back lower. It is a size 10, I am a size 6 and i did not alter the size at all. I  paid $2895 and $200 for the crystal sash which is attached… I am looking to sell it for $1400 if anyone is interested 🙂

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Anyone have a paloma blanca 4202 size 12 for sale?

The topic ‘Help! Anybody wearing Enzoani Emporia, Jasmine F473, Paloma Blanca 4202?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors