(Closed) Help – Bridal Showers & Thank you’s

posted 9 years ago in Etiquette
Post # 3
2681 posts
Sugar bee

Id put in there how you intend to use it, or that you can wait to use it for…  Thank them for their generosity and put that you cant wait to see them again soon?  I feel the same way with thank yous even from people I DO know, it seems everyone says the same thing 🙂  Thats so nice that everyone would do that for you! 

Post # 4
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I agree with naangel55.  Write about how you plan to use it, etc.  Just say "… and thank you for thinking of me during this time!"

Post # 5
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

How about thank you so much for the blender, I am very excited to use it in my new apartment to cool down with a smoothie after a long day of painting.. blah blah blah

Post # 6
390 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’ve had quite a few of those!  While I hate writing the same thing, for those that I don’t know as well, they say something like “Thank you for the ____.  It will be/is a great addition to our new kitchen/household.  Your kindness and generosity are appreciated.”  (I usually wrote kitchen or household because you knew for sure what was for the kitchen, but some other things I’m not sure where we are going to use them (bedroom, living room, etc.), and I felt like the wording worked best. If you know where you are putting that picture frame/clock then I think it’s nice to be more specific.) For those that I’m writing after the wedding (and the guest attended) I’m adding something about how I’m so glad they could share in our special day.  Those that I have a more personal relationship with have more personal notes.  I

The topic ‘Help – Bridal Showers & Thank you’s’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors