(Closed) HELP! Cannot find Maggie Sottero Fall 2012 – Colette

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
76 posts
Worker bee

Have you tried The Bridal Boutique in Columbia, MD?  They had the most Maggie Sottero dresses out of any place I went to.

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi! Yes, I tried it on in a trunk show in Pittsburgh.  I am deciding between this dress and Paigely.  I saw there there is a trunk show coming up in VA…

Post # 6
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I am also in love with this dress and can’t find it anywhere. I am in Canada and I have been calling every store that has Maggie with no luck. I can’t move past this dress either. Let me know if you end up having any luck with it.

Post # 7
3415 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

@bth3216:  Go to the Maggie website and look for salons that carry her dresses.  Then I’d just start calling down the line.

I had a similar situation with Maggie Alana.  No place close to me had this dress sample so I went to the website and looked for any Iowa salon and even some Nebraska salons.  I was going to Nebraska for a weekend and thought heck if I can find the dress on my way why not.  I ended up finding a salon in Iowa though, my last call before moving on to another state and luckily the salon was only an hour away (although in a direction I rarely travel).

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Check out TLC Bridal Boutique in downtown, Frederick, MD. That is where I got my Colette dress just 3 months ago. The ladies were extremely helpful too. Good Luck!

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I bought that dres. 

Post # 10
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@whitec3:  You look beautiful in it!

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I just bought this dress. If you are size 4 and would like a once worn dress feel free to contact me. I love it ! 

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I am desperarely looking for this dress in a size 8 or 10.  Help!

The topic ‘HELP! Cannot find Maggie Sottero Fall 2012 – Colette’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors