Post # 1
Hi everyone! I was wonderng if I could get your opinions on which dress to get for my wedding next year. These are my top contenders and I honestly can’t decide which one is “the” dress, they’re all so beautiful! Please let me know what you guys think! Also I’m petite, barely 5’1″ but I’ll probably be wearing 4 inch heels with the dress. In these pics I’m standing on the podium so it makes me look a lot taller than I actually am.
1) Pronovias Beret – The first dress I loved (and still do). Love the delicate lace hem, and the “2 silhouette in 1 dress” look.
2) Enzoani Ghislaine – also has the delicate lace hem that I love, also love the bling belt and the romantic flowy look. My friends/cousins say it kinda “hides” my figure though. 🙁
3) Pronovias Pergola – love the lace hem (see the pattern here? :D) and the “soft” looking bodice. The rhinestone applique was pinned on because I felt the dress was too simple and needed a lil “something”.
4) Pronovias Planeta – much more fitted bodice, no lace hem, but a tulle skirt (gonna have to “de-poof” the skirt cuz it’s too much for a short person like me). Have lace applique on the torso trailing down the skirt.
5) Blue by Enzoani Edson – Dropped/fitted waist, so definitely shows off some curves. No lace hem, but tulle skirt with same lace appliques from waist to the skirt. Also has the “softer” top and the empire waist bling belt that I like. 🙂
Please help! Honestly I can’t decide on which dress, because the styles are different and I honestly feel beautiful in all those dresses when I’m wearing them. People tell me you’ll “know” when you find “the” dress…but I think these can all be “the one.” 🙁
Post # 3
I am in total LOVE with the 5th one
Post # 4
I agree, I’m also in love with #5 on you! I think I like the more fitted look through the bodice for you!
Post # 5
I love both 4 and 5 on you. If I had to pick a definite winner, I like 5 best.
Post # 6
Oh by the way, you should add a poll!! 😀
Post # 7
I didn’t know which dress I wanted either, and I never had that feeling. So I just forgot about everyone elses opinions and thought of which one felt like me. If theres a dress youre saying “I love this! But _____ is just okay on it.” Don’t get it, pick the one that you love everything about and that you’d regret if you didnt get to wear it!
Post # 8
Yep, 5 wins in my book! Only other one I love is the first one, but 5 is the best by far!
Post # 9
Number 5 is my fave for you!
Post # 10
- Wedding: June 2013 - Piney River Ranch
I like #1 and #5. I’m partial to lace, but #5 is great for your figure!
Post # 12
I absolutely LOVE #3!! That dress is the most WOW-ish to me… That would definitely be my choice!
#5 is nice too, and the drop-waist makes you look taller ( I understand… I’m 5’3″ 🙂 )
but, like I said, #3 is a gorgeous dress… but it’s all about which one you feel the most comfortable/beautiful/happy in!
Post # 13
Out of all of them, I think the dropped waist does the best for your figure
Post # 14
In love with number 1 and 5!
Post # 15
I think both #1 and #5 look fantastic on you! I can see why you’re having a hard time deciding!
Post # 16
Thanks everyone! Didn’t expect so many responses so quickly!
My friend/MOH suggested that maybe I’m having “dress fatigue” and should take at least a month break before looking at those dresses again, so I might do that. But looking at all your responses it’s all so helpful! 😀
@pengoala: Didn’t even know you could add polls! Just made one per your suggestion. 🙂
Thanks so much again everyone! 😀