posted 4 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which color?

Champagne

Ivory

• Post # 2
    716 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2017

I always like ivory best for a wedding gown, just because when else will you wear one? I think it looks good on your skin tone! However, both are great options, you can’t go wrong. Beautiful dress!

Post # 3
    10603 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: City, State

I dig the belt on the champagne, so I think thats why I lean that way.

Post # 5
    2842 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    2dawgcommit:  I’m slightly leaning towards the champagne because it looks like you have pale skin and strawberry  blonde hair – which usually look good with champagne tones. 

Generally though, you can’t go wrong with ivory and I think you can still see the details.

FWIW, here’s a photo of a champagne dress at that venue. I agree it doesn’t pop as much, but it doesn’t look bad or anything.

Post # 6
    1245 posts
    Bumble bee

I vote Ivory mainly because of your skin tone… and I think the photo of the champagne version is filtered. The horsehair trim on your gown is just GORGEOUS by the way!

Post # 7
    339 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2016 - Galleria Marchetti

First, that’s a GORGEOUS dress. Second, are you going to wear the ribbon/belt that’s in the champagne pic you posted? I agree with you that the layers pop a little more with the champagne, but if you are going to have such a starck contrast with your scenery then your dress will already pop, so I’m not sure if you need that.  I’m not sure which I like better! Is there anyway you can go try the champagne on to make sure it would actaully be better with your skin tone?

Post # 8
    434 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
    2dawgcommit:  I tried this dress in champagne and it’s more of a gold color.  It is absolutely gorgeous and the skirt has a light gold shimmer.  I think it would look lovely on your skin tone so I vote champagne 

Post # 11
    250 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
    2dawgcommit:  Hmm..if you weren’t sure about it, even on another dress, I would say stick with Ivory. 

Post # 12
    91 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2016

Lazaro is fabulous! I will be wearing a Lazaro gown next month in Champagne. It’s Lazaro 3319, I voted for champange..I think it is a stunning color and would look great with your skin tone. 

Post # 13
    84 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2017

Ivory would look gorgeous, but it seems the poll is 50-50 right now! Good luck choosing. Do what your gut tells you!

Post # 14
    5362 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: May 2016

I’m biased, but I’m a Lazaro bride and mine was champagne! It’s different than this one, but also has a horsehair skirt and I loved how it was almost two toned! 

Post # 15
    96 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2018

I voted champagne but I think you will look stunning in both!

The topic ‘Help! Can't decide what color to order my dress in! Lazaro 3413’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors