(Closed) Help! Dress similar to Reem Acra 4542, “I am beautiful”?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

This dress is gorgeous…..sorry i cant recomend anyone similar!

Post # 4
1715 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I cant think of a dress (I havent looked at any in a long time) however if you have issues I would suggest looking for a starpless and just adding those little lace caps.

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I love love love Reem Acra dresses. It’s sooooo dreamy! Too bad I’ll not be able to wear my Jonquil dress since my fiance and I needed to change the venue for our wedding in September. Therefore I’m selling my dress “Jonquil”. In case you are interested, please let me know.

There’s one of her boutiques here in NYC. If you live in NY or not too far please stop by. You’ll be amazed.

Hope you find your dream dress soon! 🙂

Post # 8
1659 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m not much help, but GoodGoodsChina is knocking off Angel Hair for me for $300, haha. She said they could make it 95% similar, whatever that means. I’ll let you know how it goes, it should be here in the next couple of weeks. They custom made the Amsale dress from 27 dresses for my friend last year and it turned out awesome so I’m excited!

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

hi, I am selling a new Reem acra size 10 ‘breakfast at tiffanys’

Post # 11
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

Nordtrom has a version of this dress!  I just tried in on on Sunday. 

It’s GORGEOUS!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/roses-by-reem-acra-lookbook?origin=wwedlp

I wanted to put down a deposit right then, but I have a bunch of other appointments (including on at Kleinfelds!) that I didn’t want to cancel. 

But i”m pretty positive it’s my dress. YAY!

Post # 12
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

P.S – Once you get to the link, you have to scroll through. It’s called “Laurel”.

Post # 13
587 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I also love a Reem Acra that I can’t have. I’m stalking pre-owned sites in case it turns up. I suggest you do the same!

Post # 14
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I just tried on sherri hill 1495. It is gorgeous and only 500. It comes in blush and white. I want it as my second dress.  Here is a picture of it.

Post # 15
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Wow the dress is beautiful!!!

The topic ‘Help! Dress similar to Reem Acra 4542, “I am beautiful”?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors