(Closed) Help! Eggplant Bridesmaid dresses needed by 5/14/2011!

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 4
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

We used Dessy, and my BMs got them from all sorts of online places, all for under $150. Most of them got here within a month or two!

Post # 5
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

http://www.ariadress.com/DressThumbnails.htm

This place seems to have tons of styles, fabrics and color options- you can mix and match bodice and skirt styles! The prices don’t seem too bad either. If you go with knee-length cotton dresses, the prices seem to be about $150-160.

Post # 6
646 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Ooh! Ooh! My BM’s dress is Mori Lee 370. $146 each!  Turn around might be a little tight, but Mori Lee often comes in fast. They’re drop waist, which generally thins people out, as does the side gather.

Post # 7
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@lauren1925:  Is there a reason that every single one of your post replies is pushing buyer100?   I am thinking you must work for them, I am not sure how trustworthy you are as a source. sorry Undecided

Post # 8
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I agree [email protected]. You push buyer100 in all of your posts, which isn’t cool, considering there are countless websites of consumers who have been ripped off by them.

Post # 9
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

My bridesmaids all wore Bill Levkoff dresses – the color was Euro Eggplant. There are all different styles you can choose from.

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

My bridesmaid dresses are eggplant. They are made by forever yours. I added a photo of the dress in another color. Thre dresses were under $150. They are flattering on girls of all shapes. When we were picking out dresses we even had my mom try it on to make sure it would look good on everyone!

Good Luck! 

The topic ‘Help! Eggplant Bridesmaid dresses needed by 5/14/2011!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors