(Closed) Help! Essense of Australia d1460 or Martina Liana 775?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress would you purchase?
    Dress #1 (Essense of Australia) : (34 votes)
    37 %
    Dress #2 (Martina Liana) : (58 votes)
    63 %
  • Post # 2
    3089 posts
    Sugar bee

I am IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEE with the second one. Shucks, when I get married, I want the second one for me.lol Gorgeous and unique with a touch of sexy.

Post # 3
    10106 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: City, State

I think if you have the body to rock the second one then do it!

Post # 4
    65 posts
    Worker bee

I think the first one looks great, but the second one is Amazing! I’m jealous I can’t pull off a dress like that. LOL

Post # 5
    498 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

Dress #2 by far. They both look great but the first one is not nearly as unique as the second one. I LOVE that second dress- heck if I had the body I would wear it in a hearthbeat!

Post # 6
    570 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2016 - Temecula, California

Ohhhh my goodness.  That second one is amazing.  I like the first one too, but that second one is so unique!  Great choices!

Post # 7
    1495 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

kc1988:  I think you look great in both but don’t see anything so spectacular in dress #2 that would justify stretching your budget for it. I guess it depends on what you feel more comfortable wearing.

Post # 8
    259 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

What type of wedding are you having?  That could influence what type of dress you should get if you cant decide.  I do love #2!  It’s different.

Post # 9
    716 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2017

I think dress 1 looks more bridal 🙂

Post # 10
    486 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2015

This is a toughy, as I really like them both!! 1 looks more bridal and looks stunning on you, BUT dress 2 is super unique and no doubt that you have the body for it, so you couldnt totally rock it! I’m sure I’m not much help, haha!

Post # 11
    Bee
    23 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2016 - Linden Hall

You look stunning in both of them! I think it depends how you want to feel on your big day! Dress 1 (my fave!) is more bridal and classic! Dress 2 is a lot more trendy and sleek! Whatever you pick you’ll look great in!

Post # 12
    2842 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I’m not normally one to suggest spending extra when you don’t have to… but only about 3 people could pull off dress 2 and you’re one of them. You look seriously amazing.

For some reason the first dress makes you look a size larger as well. I think it’s because it’s a heavier fabric, and all that ruching?

You could always sell the dress afterwards and recoup some of the extra money you spent.

Post # 13
    8978 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

I love the back of no. 2  . No 1 , though lovely , is very generic by comparison, though with NO belt  and, as you suggest,  buttons instead of corset  it would look great .

Post # 14
    190 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2016 - Glen Island Harbour Club

You look fantastic in both but #2 is AMAZING!!  It’s sexy and elegant, and different.

Post # 15
    25 posts
    Newbee

Dress number 2 looks AMAZING on you!!

The topic ‘Help! Essense of Australia d1460 or Martina Liana 775?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors