HELP! Essense of Australia D1702 in Ivory

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

CheesyBrie:  Might be a little late now, but this is the d1702 in ivory on ivory

Post # 32
22 posts
Newbee

OMG! I’m having a same question with D1900!

I only got to try Ivory on almond tull eand champagne gown but I think I’ll need to order something brighter since my fiance will be wearing dress white uniform! 

Does anyone have a photo of Ivory on Ivory or White on White for D1900??

THANK YOU!!!!

Post # 33
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I wore ivory last Sat and have no regrets. The blush skirt is sooooo pretty as well. 

Post # 34
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

<a href=

Post # 35
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

r361178:  thank you for posting! you look beautiful. I just ordered the same dress in ivory on ivory last week. If you don’t mind me asking, what did your bridesmaids wear?

Post # 36
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2016

r361178:  did you go with the sparkly sash? I can’t tell from your pic! If you have any more pictures I’d love to see what kind of belt you ended up with. I am deciding myself now!

Post # 37
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Did anyone have a summer wedding/destination wedding in this gown? How did you find it in the warm weather?
I am in love with this dress! Originally we were going to get married in June locally…but changed our minds and decided to go with late June in Maui! I’m worried it’ll be too hot?!

Post # 38
152 posts
Blushing bee

aerielle :  I will be wearing this for my late summer wedding, 3 weeks from now. I was worried about the heat as well, but the dress is so light and airy. I also removed 2 of the 3 layers of crinolin which has made it even lighter!

Post # 39
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2017

if anyone is selling Essence of Australia D1702 please let me know, I am in love with the dress but cant afford to pay full price

Post # 40
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2017

emilyjoanna :  hey there!  Thanks for the response! Congratulations!! 🙂 How did you find the dress in the late summer? 🙂 What was the humidty/temperature of your wedding date?
I just ordered this dress in the ivory/moscato!!! I bought some of those cooling patches, and figured if need be I can just put them under my dress haha! I’ve tested it out and they work great!!! 😛

Post # 41
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

aerielle :  I love this dress.  I’m so sad it didn’t work out for me. Its beautiful, but as the consultant said I looked too “daddy’s girl” in it. Not what I was going for.  Can’t wait to see pictures of you in your dress!

Post # 42
152 posts
Blushing bee

aerielle :  Thank you! The dress was lovely, I had it in ivory/moscato as well. I didn’t find it too heavy or hot, I had removed most of the crinolin to lighten it up and make it less of a ballgown.

The day of the wedding it was 25 C and not very humid. We had an outdoor wedding and the only reason I sweat at all was from nerves haha. It’s a very light dress, I have no regrets about my dress choice!

Post # 43
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

For ekalwara and anyone who wants to see how this dress photographs 🙂

Post # 44
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

r361178 :  I love seeing this! I’ll be wearing ivory/moscato. But seeing this dress on real brides is amazing. 

Post # 45
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Please let me know where you found ivory on ivory

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors