(Closed) Help from legal bees?

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
3182 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

It depends on the state, but as a wide generalization what you need to do is file a petition to modify the court order. Generally to modify the order you need a change of circumstance, which here would be the onset of seizures of subsequent inability to drive, and a showing that what you are wanting (him to provide transporation) is in the best interest of the child.

Like I said though that’s just a generic response, someone from your state would probably be in a better position to give you a more precise answer!

Also, I’m sorry to hear about your health and legal issues. I know going through the custody stuff is never fun, and I was a wreck when my dog started having seizures, so I can only imagine what you’re going through!

The topic ‘Help from legal bees?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors