(Closed) Help!!! Gala 708 by Galia Lahav

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
3828 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

You look amazing, I’d be terrified of wearing that neckline though!

Post # 17
941 posts
Busy bee

I’m going to disagree with PP and say that it really isn’t worth going over your budget that much for a dress. Sure, it’s stunning on you, and I know you love it, and if it’s about 500 more definitely go for it, but 2.5k more? Unless you could sell the first one to get back the cash for this I wouldn’t recommend. Don’t buy on impulse and regret later when you realize there could be so many other areas that require you to go over budget. Unless you’ve settled 90% of your other wedding expenses, I’d suggest you spend where it’s needed first. Even if you have a budget plan, sometimes we forgot to account for something that needs to be purchased. 

What should you do to forget about this? I would probably delete the pictures. 

Post # 18
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

yes yes AND yes! If the dress is made for you, you have to do it! Only get married once 🙂

Post # 19
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2017

What size are you? I would love to buy it off you after your wedding. I want it for my second dress in October but it’s a little pricey so i’m holding off and looking around. Call me and we can see if it would work. Thanks! 619-752-4634

Post # 20
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

View original reply
misssalad :  if I could pull that dress off, I’d go for it in a heartbeat. 

Post # 21
1191 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

I’m in a puddle of drool.

Post # 22
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
misssalad :  What size are you and when are you getting married? I would buy it from you. Call me: 916-223-9448

Post # 24
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi How much are you planning on selling it for?  What size are you? I am looking for the Galia Gala 708 and would be willing to purchase at the right price.  My wedding is at the end of October 2017. Please email me ayanaannie at gmail.

The topic ‘Help!!! Gala 708 by Galia Lahav’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors