(Closed) HELP – Gifts for Brides & Grooms Parents? What did you give?

posted 6 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
1512 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We’re doing a simple gift, really. We’re giving a picture frame with one of our engagement photos in it with an IOU for an album full of wedding pictures. The album won’t be cheap, so it works for us. They’ll have to wait, but that way they can also look at our photos and pick their “must haves”.

Post # 5
1512 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Miss TNK:  We’re doing that and maybe a small something for them to use at the wedding [cuff links for our dads and earrings for our moms]. That’s a maybe, but the albums are a definite. I’m making our own album, so I figure I’ll just make theirs at the same time.

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I am also having difficulty choosing a gift for many reasons- parents hard to pick for; one set divorced, only 1 remarried, both sets contributing a large amount to wedding. I saw the ideas for parent album- but the Mother-In-Law is paying for photographer and the extra parents albums so doesn’t seem like a gift.

Our wedding is August and I plan on giving each family member a framed picture with us and them (parents and us) (sister and us) (in laws and us) etc…… for the holidays

I could really use some more ideas….. Or is it uncommon to give them gifts?

The topic ‘HELP – Gifts for Brides & Grooms Parents? What did you give?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors