- 7 years ago
- Wedding: October 2011
Good lord, I have no frickin idea how to work this thing, as evidenced by the three screens, five bulbs, and bunches of paper products I’ve wasted.
Here’s my problems:
1. It appears that my images are not burning darkly or clearly enough. I used the laser copier at work? Maybe it’s the copier? Maybe the font was too small (but the image of a heart did not burn clearly it seemed either, it was kind of streaky looking.) Or maybe it isn’t supposed to look like, super dark and clear? IDK.
2. Ummmmmmm…I don’t know where to put the ink. I watched like a million videos online and they go “and then you put the ink on and print print print!” UM, ok, but when I tried that, I printed on the glass/plastic front screen. Where does the ink go?
3. How do I clean the ink off the glass front screen? I tried 409 and dish liquid to not much help.
4. Am I supposed to print the image in reverse? Bc if I put the ink where I think I am supposed to put it, it prints my image backwards.
5. What’s that blue screen filter thingy for? I used it one time and didn’t use it another time and it didn’t seem to make a difference.
Finally, and most importantly
6. How the HELL did some of you print your entire invitation suites on this devil machine????????????
Please help me. I really want to be on Team Gocco but right now I’m definitely not. 🙁