(Closed) HELP!!!!!! I can't decide on a dress!!!!!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which wedding dress should I say YES to?
    Number 1: Casblanca 1995 : (167 votes)
    40 %
    Number 2: Casablanca 2072 : (251 votes)
    60 %
  • Post # 47
    38 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I like the 1st. Do you have your undergarments on with it? It’ll probably eliminate the bunches + letting it out 1/2 inch at the hip will fix it. The 1st is more hourglass (feminine). With the sparkle sash & corset, it will be gorgeous. 

Post # 48
    4685 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2019 - City, State

#2 all the way. It’s way more flattering.

Post # 49
    387 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

#1 it’s more flaterring your figure.

Post # 50
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@beautyphanatic:  2072 looks so amazing on you!!!! I love all the detail!

Post # 51
    621 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

The first one 1995 is way more flattering on your figure – gives you an hourglass shape where as the other one sort of goes straight down and hides your waist.

Post # 52
    142 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

I like #1 on you! It accentuates your curves! 🙂

Post # 53
    32 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: February 2014

I prefer dress 2 the neckline is amazing on you, it just looks so pretty 🙂

Post # 54
    1320 posts
    Bumble bee

I vote 1!

#1 enhances your shape, balances out your shoulders, and fits you like a (sexy) glove

#2 eliminates your hips and gives you a columnesque shape (which isn’t necessarily bad if that’s the shape you want)

Post # 55
    476 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014 - South Bonson Pier & Community Centre

I voted for #1, because I like the shape on you better and it would look great with a sparkly sash. The bunching would work itself out with proper alterations, I would think.

But dress #2 has some prettier finishes, and if you went with that one, I would like to see it taken in a little more at the bottom, to give it a little more of that fit-and-flare shape… 

Good luck, you look beautiful in both!

Post # 56
    479 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I love them both, but I prefer number 2

Post # 57
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2015

Dress #1 is more flattering to your figure. Beautiful! The correct size of dress and proper alterations should eliminate wrinkles on the lower part of the dress.

Dress #2 has pretty details but does not do as much for your shape.

I voted for Dress #1!!!

Post # 58
    14 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2014

Both are gorgeous on you, but #2 has something extra special in my opinion! You are gonna look beautiful in which ever dress you choose though so pick the one you love most 🙂

Post # 59
    488 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

the first one doesnt look very flattering on you i dont think. the second one looks gorgeous on you tho. hands down go with that one! it looks a lot like my dress so im more partial to that one. lol

Post # 60
    373 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

dress #2, by a longshot.  love casablanca.

Post # 61
    161 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2015

@beautyphanatic: First of all, I feel like you look so much more excited wearing the second dress. I don’t know why, but it seems like that to me. =] I also think the sparkle is stunning, and it flatters your figure so much more. I think that if the creasing bothers you now, it’s definitely going to bother you during your reception when you’re sitting down and standing up and things start wrinkling anyway. It’s just a different fit, but I think the second highlights your assets better. =]

The topic ‘HELP!!!!!! I can't decide on a dress!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors