(Closed) HELP!! I need help choosing between Paloma Blanca 4116, Ivanka Marie or Aiden?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Aiden? Paloma Blanca 4116? Ivanka Marie?
    Aiden : (38 votes)
    32 %
    PB 4116 : (56 votes)
    47 %
    Ivanka Marie : (24 votes)
    20 %
  • Post # 3
    2416 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I think the Aidan is so beautiful and looks great on you! It’s just more my style than the other dresses…

Post # 4
    2693 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2008

the PB one looks really refined to me.  While it is modern, I also think it is really beautifully understated.  The other two look maybe a little too trendy and modern.  I think the other two and their feathery/frilly skirts may be the kind of thing that you look back and think “hmm, maybe I shouldn’t have gotten too into that trend”…I just think the second one is still modern looking, but is beautifully done.

Also, By The Way, I got confused by the labelling on your pictures, and voted for the Ivanka, but really meant the PB.

Post # 5
    685 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I love the Ivanka!  I really don’t like the Aiden…I think it looks medieval.

Post # 6
    1855 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I think the Ivanka is perfect; it’s such a beautiful dress, but not many people can pull it off.  It compliments your figure in a wonderful way.

Post # 7
    2363 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I love the PB best, but I also like the Ivanka Marie on you, so my advice depends on how much it would cost to cancel your order for the Ivanka Marie.

Post # 8
    679 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I love the Ivanka Marie and wish I could have worn it. It’s one of the most amazing dresses EVER in my opinion. I hope you pick it because it is amazing and the train is to DIE for.

Post # 9
    3978 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

1. Beautiful and soft and interesting.

2. Very pretty but hard to tell without a picture of you in it.

3. I don’t like how heavy the ruffles are right around your hips. And the texture of the ruffles isn’t as expensive looking and flattering as many I’ve seen.

My vote is for 1 since there’s no picture of 2.

Post # 10
    15 posts
    Newbee

The Ivanka Marie is gorgeous.  Don’t worry…you made a great choice.  If you are worried about the skirt being too full…then you can always remove layers of tulle.  But don’t torture yourself by looking and trying on additional dresses!!

Post # 12
    43 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

1. I really do not like the first dress! I do not like how the ruffles are all different and It just does not lay right on your figure.

2. as others have said I can’t realy tell without you in it.

3. While this dress is a bit dramatic it looks GREAT on you! I would trust yourself and keep this one! it will make a statement and you will look beautiful!

Post # 13
    2363 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Don’t kill me, but I just saw real-life pics of the PB and want to change my vote from the PB to Ivanka Marie!  It lacks the “wow” factor of your original dress.  Definitely try to get a pic of yourself in the PB so you can do a true comparison.  The more I look at Ivanka Marie on you, the more I love it.

Post # 14
    703 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

first off- you look amazing in both dresses you tried on/posted pictures of you in! but i find myself liking the second one the best! dont get me wrong all three are beautiful dresses.. i just think #2 has the best ‘wedding dress’ look.. if that makes any sense?! its just flowy and romantic looking i think haha

Post # 15
    290 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

I love the second one! Still fun, but also very elegant and stunning!

The topic ‘HELP!! I need help choosing between Paloma Blanca 4116, Ivanka Marie or Aiden?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors