(Closed) Help! I'm TORN between two dresses: Allure C200 and Justin Alexander 8670!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which one: Justin Alexander 8670 or Allure C200

Justin Alexander 8670

Allure C200

• Post # 17
    3028 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

bueatiful…depends on which you like ballgown or fit n’ flare.  I love fit n’ flare so I voted #2

Post # 18
    766 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

@busybee0706:  2nd one. did you purchase already??

Post # 20
    28 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2014

The first one is beautiful beautiful! I love it and you look amazing! 

Post # 21
    80 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

Both are nice. but I think the 2nd has more appeal. the skirt on the 1st is sorta plain, but that’s just my personal opinion

Post # 22
    1144 posts
    Bumble bee

If you like the ballgown, go for it! You can totally pull it off. I remember liking a ballgown and everyone was telling me it would swallow me up and whatnot because I’m 5’3″. Guess what I ended up getting? A ballgown! It looked fab on me and made me feel like a princess.

Post # 23
    51 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2003

I absolutely love the first one on you, it looks like it was made for you!

Post # 24
    889 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

@busybee0706:  Do you already own the Allure?

Ilike them both and if you want ballgown wear a ballgown don’t worry about what you’re suppose and not suppose to do it’s your wedding do whatver you want wear what you want ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 25
    8414 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

I guess I am the minority b/c I LOVE the second dress….the detail and bead work is just stunning! I like the top of the first dress but the bttom is just so-so to me. Def dress # 2!!

Post # 26
    2360 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

Um I can’t help I’m sorry! Both are SO gorgeous! I have a ballgown myself but I can’t get over the beautiful detailing on the second! You look great in either! Sorry I wasn’t any help, but hopefully I helped brighten your day ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 27
    349 posts
    Helper bee

I think the ballgown is perfect on you – it’s very proportional and does not swallow you at all.  The second one is a pretty dress and you would certainly do it justice, but the first one looks like ti’s made for you, and somehow the second one looks like you’re trying on your big sister’s dress, if that makes any sense.  Good luck, and please let us know which one you choose – you’re going to be a beautiful bride either way you go!

Post # 28
    11259 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2012

i love the first one on you.

Post # 29
    1854 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

While I like the 2nd dress better by itself, I love the 1st one on you!  You have a beautifully petite shape, and dress 1 is much more figure-flattering, IMO.  The all-over beading of dress two is definitely overwhelming and puts the focus on the dress, not on the bride.  

Post # 30
    2649 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Go for the ballgown, it’s stunning on you!!! I wore a JA ballgown and I’m only 5’2″. I loved it and felt very bridal and romantic in it! (heels help to add a little height if you want, I wore 4 1/2″ heels. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The topic ‘Help! I'm TORN between two dresses: Allure C200 and Justin Alexander 8670!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors