(Closed) Help! I'm TORN between two dresses: Allure C200 and Justin Alexander 8670!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which one: Justin Alexander 8670 or Allure C200

Justin Alexander 8670

Allure C200

• Post # 47
    8683 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I never understand the short girls would look bad in ballgown thing. I cant imagine someone 5’10 or taller in a huge ballgown! I think THEY look great in mermaid or trumpet type silhouettes but that’s just me. I do like the Allure gown on you though!

Post # 48
    13 posts
    Newbee

I like them both, but I think the second one flatters your figure more. Also, you look a lot taller in it, if that’s something that matters to you.

Post # 49
    155 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2016 - Mexico

@busybee0706:  The Justin Alexander 8670 is stunning on you! May I ask how much it cost? I tried to find an estimate on the Internet of the price of that gown and couldn’t find anything.

Post # 50
    3051 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 2015

I voted for the 2nd, I LOVE how it looks on you and your figure is perfect for it!

Post # 51
    793 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

The first one looks amazing!! I want to know which one ended up getting picked!

Post # 52
    751 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I like the ball gown. Right now, I am leaning toward a JA ball gown too! I’m 5’5″ and I think ball gowns can look good on ANY height!

Post # 53
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2014

so, not sure which dress you chosebut.. I bought the same JA dress and loved it! i ended up eloping and not wearing it though.. so if you are interested in it brand new and discounted, let me know.. I want someone who loves it to have it and make it so special!

Post # 54
    882 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

The first one is very flattering on you!

Post # 55
    433 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I know the allure is probably gorgeous in person with all the beading, but it kinda falls flat in pictures, whereas the justin alexander pops more. I hope I’m not confusing you but it’s important to choose a dress that photographs well cause you’ll be looking at the pictures for a lifetime..trust me, I took pictures of every angle before I decided lol

The topic ‘Help! I'm TORN between two dresses: Allure C200 and Justin Alexander 8670!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors