(Closed) HELP!! Is it possible to find a dress from Pronovias 2007 collection?!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5797 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2011

Its really unlikely you can order it directly from the designer anymore, Pronovias turns over their collections really regularly. Have you looked for the dress on pre-owned sites?

Post # 5
5778 posts
Bee Keeper

It’s also possible that a local store who carries the line might have what you want in their stock. Have you looked around or made any calls? My daughter’s was a discontinued one (but we didn’t know it at the time) and we were under the wire in being able to still order it from the designer.

What’s the style number?

Post # 6
1235 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

You wont be able to get it from the designer but keep your eye out for used dresses. Ebay and Craigslist are also good places. And maybe even consider buying a knock-off. They can be just as pretty and cost a lot less.

Post # 7
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Not sure which dress it is that you’re talking about, but I fell in love with Oceano from Pronovia’s 2007 collection. I looked up all of the authorized retailers on the Pronovias website, and called around to all of them located near me to see if any happened to have a sample leftover. I found one shop that had a sample, so it would probably be worth your while spending an afternoon on the phone as you may get lucky!

Post # 8
5797 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2011

Which dress it? There may be something similar in their latest collection. I know my dress is discontinued but there are 2 or 3 in the current collection that would give me a similar look.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2008

if anyone is looking for a pronovia dress i have my wedding dress that i wore in 2008 it is as good as brand new – cleaned and boxed. it is a gorgeous dress – i can send pictures if anyone is interested

The topic ‘HELP!! Is it possible to find a dress from Pronovias 2007 collection?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors