– Him wanting to check your phone means he doesn’t trust you
– Him looking at your social media isn’t a big deal.
– Him wanting you to put photos of you on social media isn’t a big deal. Why wouldn’t you if you’re together?
– Suspicious of you dressing nice = mistrust
– I agree with not drinking alcohol while out with friends if you’re going to have a ton of drinks and get wasted. That’s just irresponsible, but he wants you not to do it because he thinks you’ll cheat, which again means mistrust
– Accusing you of cheating is wrong if you’ve done nothing wrong
I feel like you two have a lot of communication issues. Fighting and saying hurtful things, while sucky, is pretty normal in my opinion – not something that should happen ALL the time, but people say things when they’re angry. You both need to work on your communication skills, but him specifically because giving the silent treatment doesn’t solve anything. Sometimes people need a breather though after an argument – does he try to talk to about the situation after a breather? If not, you should start.
Is there a reason he doesn’t trust you? Have you been unfaithful in the past?
If not, you need to sit down and really think about what you like about this guy. What makes you want to be with him? What he’s doing is being emotionally abusive, and it’s NOT okay.
You need to sit him down and see if he wants to work it out. But HE has to admit his wrong-doings, HE has to work on his end to stop accusing you and controlling you. People CAN change – I was doing similar things to my SO in the beginning of our relationship, but I changed because I love him and what I was doing was wrong. If he isn’t willing to admit what he’s doing is wrong and try to change for you, then yes, I do suggest you leave.
But don’t stay just because the other half of the relationship is great. Fighting is normal, on occasion, but you two have some issues you really need to resolve if the relationship is going to work.