(Closed) HELP!! Maggie Sottero Jenna OR Alfred Angelo 2118???

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Maggie Sottero Jenna OR Alfred Angelo 2118?
    Maggie Sottero Jenna : (103 votes)
    77 %
    Alfred Angelo 2118 : (30 votes)
    23 %
  • Post # 3
    14494 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I think the Maggie accents your great figure just a touch better. 

Post # 4
    Hostess
    11072 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

I prefer the second photo, the alfred angelo. It looks alot softer, the colour is better and the ruffles sit better and the neckline suits you.

Post # 5
    558 posts
    Busy bee

I like the maggie better because of the way the ruffles are layered on both sides (the alfred angelo one looks like the top layer goes all the way to the ground).  That said, if that difference is unimportant to you, I would choose whichever dress is less expensive after factoring in alteration estimates.

Post # 6
    689 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

I don’t know, it’s hard!. I absolutely love Jenna and have wanted to try that on, now that I’ve seen the AA I love it too. I love the little flowers on it, and I like the idea of making the neckline more of a sweetheart. Tough choice, I think price would be a factor.

Post # 7
    499 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

They are so close honestly that price would make a huge impact on my decision if I were you. Can I ask what the prce difference is, or are they about the same?

Post # 8
    4546 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

They’re so close I really can’t say one or the other. Is there a big price difference? Or one tha’s more comfortable?

Post # 11
    Hostess
    11072 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

Sorry I’ve CHANGED MY MIND. After seeing them on the designer websites I now prefer the maggie one.

Post # 12
    1046 posts
    Bumble bee

When I first looked I was like, wait, those are the same dress! Buuuut on further inspection I saw the subtle differences and decided I liked the maggie better because of the sweetheart neckline. I’m a sucker for the sweetheart =) It makes the dress more romantic to me!

Post # 13
    689 posts
    Busy bee

@Sassy5412: Have you ever tried http://www.ebridalsuperstore.com??  They have the AA for $792.20.  They are dealer that sells designer dresses (not replicas) for a discount.  They are based out of Burlington, NC and have a store there called the Bridal Mart. I am going there on Oct 23 to try on dresses.  They have some GREAT prices. You can check them out on the Better Business Bureau too!! Good luck!

Post # 15
    571 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

They are both so similar, taking into consideration altering the sweetheart neckline, I would just choose the less expensive one.

Post # 16
    6 posts
    Newbee

i like the maggie!

The topic ‘HELP!! Maggie Sottero Jenna OR Alfred Angelo 2118???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors