(Closed) Help! Mariela 8125 by Mori Lee

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Hogarths, Solihull

View original reply
jehsykah :  I didn’t wear this dress, but my Mori Lee was ivory lace over ivory. Here are a few pics from the day, I hope they help 🙂 Indoors and outdoors for reference 🙂

Post # 3
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Has the dress got metallic thread through the lace? We don’t have this sample where I work but we do have the 2801 which looks like a similar lace.  Our sample is in light gold and the thread is really subtle but we have had the gown in in all ivory and it was a lot more of a contrast.  That would be my only advice.  I can’t comment about white dresses as they’re not super popular in my area and I honestly haven’t really even seen one! 

Post # 6
162 posts
Blushing bee

it’s not a yellow tinge, it’s literally just the thread, I’ll see if I can grab a photo from my phone

Post # 7
162 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 9
162 posts
Blushing bee

Yep, this is the all ivory colour way 🙂 still very beautiful but the thread still comes as metallic so maybe not quite all ivory haha!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I also have envisioned myself in white! i bought this exact dress in white and im in love with it!! only dress that made me feel like a beautiful bride to be!

The topic ‘Help! Mariela 8125 by Mori Lee’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors