(Closed) HELP!! Marriage License/Divorce Decree

posted 7 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
4419 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@TraceyPat:  I don’t know how it works in PA, but in MI, you just go to the county clerk’s office where you got your divorce and ask for a certified copy, and it takes maybe 10 minutes for them to get it for you. 

Post # 4
572 posts
Busy bee

Same in Ohio…you can get it in a few minutes and only costs a few dollars. Usually, in the same building as marriage licenses.

Post # 5
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

For some reason, you have two posts going on this???

I wanted to make sure you saw the comment I made on the other one, so I am copy and pasting it here.

Wow, are you sure you need to provide copies of your divorce decrees. I thought we were going to have to provide ours, but all we had to provide was our ID and fill out a piece of paper with a few questions about who we are. If I were you, I would call the clerk’s office to find out for sure. Other than that, it should only take a couple of days to get the certified copies, and maybe if you could go in there you could get them right then.

The topic ‘HELP!! Marriage License/Divorce Decree’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors