Post # 1
DH purchased an anniversary band for me for Christmas. Yay! We always open our gifts on Christmas Eve & save the next day for our kids.
Anyway, he said after he purchased the band, he found another he likes more, for the same price, and is giving me the choice to keep the original, or exchange for the other. Please help me decide!
The alternate band would likely only be worn on my right hand. The original can be worn with my current set or alone.
‘Please help me decide!
Post # 2
I’d exchange it.
1. I’m a sucker for milgrain.
2. The original band doesn’t look all that different than what you already have. Just wider and not curved.
3. You already have a lot going on that left hand without the addition of that band. The addition of the band (which makes it look like five due the style of the first two) and the varying widths would make me more inclined to make the new band a right hand ring anyway, which makes me lean toward the more stylistically interesting band.
Post # 3
- Wedding: November 2018 - City Hall
I gotta say I love the original. I prefer less metal and for the diamonds to be the main focus. Also like that you have the choice of wearing it with your stack (or on right hand).
I prefer minimalist and simple looks myself.
Post # 5
I love the second one the best.
Post # 6
- Wedding: September 2019 - City, State
I’d pick the second one to wear on your right hand. I really like the detailing of the milgrain and engraving… and I didn’t think the original one compliments your other rings anyways
Post # 7
Agree with Annabananabee. And I would add that I’m not sure if it’s the lighting but the stones in the new one look whiter than your other rings so I wouldn’t wear them together if you do decide to keep it. But I would go with the second one as a RHR.
Post # 8
Exchange for one still at the shop lol