(Closed) Help me choose a palette. 1,000,000 photos!

posted 6 years ago in Themes
  • poll: Which palette should I choose?
    Choice A: Original Peaches and Sea Foam : (42 votes)
    84 %
    Choice B: New option blue dresses and brighter flowers : (8 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 3
    5075 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

I like the first one. . the second one is pretty but there’s nothing in the flowers to pick up on the blue of the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses.

Post # 4
    3697 posts
    Sugar bee

I would bounce this question off your Fiance. His opinion is the one that really matters. Does he like the brighter or the more subdued colors?

Post # 6
    6512 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2012

I love blue dresses, and that is a lovely shade of blue, BUT wtih the other colors, I think your original palette is much better!  It is very pretty, and I agree that it complements your sash the best. 

Post # 7
    5428 posts
    Bee Keeper

I was hoping for a 1,000,000 photos! LOL

I like your first set very much!

Post # 9
    3417 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

When I was younger (like 10 years old) I wanted my wedding to be coral orange and sea foam green.  I still love those colors but Fiance said NO to anything too girly.  SIGH.

Post # 11
    524 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Ignore the trends. Imagine that mason jars and twine weren’t popular at all, that people would see them, cock their heads and say “wow, that’s odd!”: and then figure out if YOU really like them! If you think they’re pretty but not really you, cut them; if you love them and can’t imagine your wedding without them, then add them in! I really like both color schemes, but it seems like you’re getting cold feet about the first color scheme. I might be reading too much into things, but the question doesn’t really seem like “which one is better” but “is the second one OK?” I don’t think it’s too busy; maybe wear bright blue shoes yourself and have some more pops of bright blue to tie everything together, but I do think the bright colors look great, and it seems to be more of what you want. 

The topic ‘Help me choose a palette. 1,000,000 photos!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors