(Closed) Help me choose! Allure 9205 or Wtoo Persiphone

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
931 posts
Busy bee

I also vote Wtoo. As pp said I dont care for the belt on the allure.

Post # 17
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I like the Allure.  Looks like you have a hard choice!

Post # 19
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Tybee Island, GA

Allure!

Post # 21
1289 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Can you add beading to the bodice on the allure? If that’s your main reason for liking the wtoo maybe it’s an easy fix for the allure !

Post # 22
1166 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I like the first one, it looks amazing on you! 

Post # 23
924 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Allure!  It’s so beautiful.

Post # 24
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I do like the allure, but the belt is in a weird place and accents the tummy area. I like the wtoo. It seems to be very sleek and elegant, and the belt isn’t conflicting with anything. Also, very similar styles, so I can understand why it’s a hard decision! Compare prices? And if the allure is more reasonable price wise, see it without the belt or move the belt elsewhere…

Post # 25
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Allure.  I like the skirt covering your tummy area Is prettier. The woo is to plain. I see more of the underskirt on the tummy area just below the skirt. I also think the allure front on the chest just looks better Over the woo   The veil you picked with the allure is pretty too. Good luck. 

Post # 26
6930 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

I like the Allure better. I used one at my wedding. 🙂

Post # 27
1552 posts
Bumble bee

First one.

Post # 28
4063 posts
Honey bee

Allure for sure

Post # 29
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
kmdries: happy you put up a picture of the persiphone with a belt! I went went with the persiphone dress.. Ordered it in September.. And have been driving myself crazy trying to remember what it looks like with a belt! Do you think it needs a belt? I can’t make a decision

Post # 30
1440 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I also vote for the Allure. From what I remember in trying on the Persephone, it has very little structure, so you will definitely need some spanx or good shapewear to give it more oomph. That would probably be even hotter in July! I think the Allure looks fantastic on you, and a better shape in the bust. 

The topic ‘Help me choose! Allure 9205 or Wtoo Persiphone’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors