- 7 years ago
- Wedding: October 2012
The Fiance and I have decided to have 6 BM’s & 6 GM’s. I need some serious help!
1) (definite) Maid/Matron of Honor: JD – sister
2) (definite) Maid/Matron of Honor #2 KL – sister
3) (definite) Bridesmaid or Best Man: D – oldest friend (although don’t talk a whole lot anymore)
4) (probable) Bridesmaid or Best Man: JM – cousin of Fiance & friend, although don’t talk to or hang out much
5) (probable) Bridesmaid or Best Man: B – friend that I used to be close with a while back, but she also had a baby and is the ONLY one of my friends (excluding my sisters & mom) who has actually gone out of her way to try to help me. She is genuinely interested in helping me with whatever she can for the wedding!
6) (possible) Bridesmaid or Best Man: M – co-worker and friend who I hang out with the most of anyone (but just had a baby and therefore I haven’t talked to much or seen lately)
7) (possible) Bridesmaid or Best Man: A – cousin of Fiance who I meet for dinner 2-3 times/year – my issue is that I don’t feel like I can ask BM-J without asking BM-A…..
If I had it like I wanted, I would have the first 6. However, I will just be coming into this family and don’t want to start any drama within.
Have you guys had dilemmas like this? How did you resolve them? What should I do?!