Post # 1
First of all, I’m so happy I found this forum! I’ve been struggling to decide on my wedding dress. I’ve never been one of those girls who dreamt about her wedding day, and so when I’m going through the planning stages now, I’m really finding it hard to navigate through all the styles, necklines, etc. I did, however, always love the mermaid/trumpet silhouette. But after trying on so many different styles, I’m now also open to ballgowns and others. After visiting about 11 different gown shops and trying on hundreds of dresses, I’ve narrowed it down to my Top 4! To give you some background of my day: the ceremony will be in a chapel with Medieval style architecture, and the reception will be in a banquet hall with French decor.
Here are my Top 4 Wedding Dress picks:
1. A-line Ballgown with Lace – the sample I tried on was in champagne color and I used an editing app to whiten the dress on the left. I would order any of these dresses in ivory.
2. Fitted Mermaid – I’m a little worried about the “smile” creases around the tummy area. I also whitened one of the pics.
3. Beaded Gatsby Inspired Gown with an Illusion Back – I’m not sure about the see-through train.
4. Ballgown with Lace Low Back Corset – the organza skirt isn’t as flowy as tulle.
Post # 2
I voted for #4, but also really like #2 🙂
Post # 3
The fitted mermaid looks great on your body, but dress #3 steals the show!
Post # 5
#1 looks the best overall to me, but I really like everything about #3 except the illusion back – get rid of that and it’s got my vote. I just can’t wrap my head around the illusion style, so really just a matter of taste. You still look fab. Bluntly, I think 4 is just awful, with that see through portion and the rest is just boring… don’t do that. And I’ve never liked mermaids, so no real opinion regarding 2.
Post # 6
I like #3 but like you don’t like the train. Could it be removed or lined?
Post # 7
Wow, I loove #1 and #2!!! To me, it just depends on what kind of look you want. The first dress is very pretty and fairy and flowy. The second is sexy and romantic, but rather classic, interestingly enough.
Post # 8
My eye is drawn to the first one but you have the figure to pull of any style. No wonder you need help with this decision!
Post # 9
- Wedding: April 2017 - City, State
#3 is my vote but I’ve always loved illusion back wedding dresses! I just think that dress is gorgeous.
Post # 10
Both of the ballgowns are wow to me.
Post # 12
#1 – A Line Ballgown with Lace, this is just awesome!
Post # 13
They all look beautiful on you 🙂