(Closed) Help me decide my hair for e-pics

posted 11 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: How should I wear my hair for my e-pics??
    Curly down : (46 votes)
    41 %
    Curly up : (15 votes)
    14 %
    Straight down : (49 votes)
    44 %
    SHAVE IT! : (1 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 17
    14181 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2009

I love them all! I’m always tempted to lean towards my SO’s favorite when I’m out of options and/or am undecided! Could you get a cute thing for your hair to dress it up if you want?

Sorry i’m no help. I’m leaning towards curly dos since they are most “you” and you defintiely want to look like yourself! And, humidity can get fierce on curly hair in a matter of seconds.

You have perfectly curly gorgeous hair. I’m so jealous! Mine’s all frizzy and wavy and psychotic.

Post # 18
    258 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

I love your hair straight, it looks great. But…You want to have fun with your engagement pictures, laugh, kiss and feel comfortable with your fiance. If he loves you in the curly updo and you feel comfortable with it….it could make for some great fun shots. Make sure you post, we want to see which you chose.

Post # 19
    396 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

I voted for curly down… though that could just be because I’m super jealous of anyone with curly hair! My hair is ridiculously straight (read: flat) and I can’t get it to do anything. I think you look so cute with your hair curly.

Post # 21
    5150 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

I really like it straight down or curly down…I think if you are the most “you” with it curly then go for it! ๐Ÿ™‚ It is beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, I agree with waiting to wear it up and curly for your hubby on your big day!!

Post # 22
    3331 posts
    Sugar bee

I vote for curly and down–I think it makes sense to look like yourself in the photos.  You can save the updo for the wedding! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 23
    53 posts
    Worker bee

I like the straight look better, but I voted for curly down since that’s most “you.”   You don’t want to look back on your pics and think that they aren’t a good representation of who you were at that point in your life.

Post # 24
    2470 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

Is there anyway you can wear your hair curly and down and then for a few shots at the end throw it up? I have  curly hair too so I know that sometimes it is just not that easy to pop it up

Post # 25
    133 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

I want curly hair!  Yours is gorgeous!

Post # 26
    4765 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I think both the straight and curly look beautiful on you, but I think that when you’re looking back at your e-pics you will want to look at much like “you” as possible! I vote curly!

Post # 27
    1428 posts
    Bumble bee

I love the second pic of it up. It really brings out your gorgeus eyes!!!

Post # 28
    7172 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

I have curly hair and I love it when my hairdresser straightens my hair (so does FI).  My hair, however, would NOT hold up a second day in humidity!!

I vote for how you have it every day of your life… they will be more ‘you’!

Post # 29
    14181 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2009

@EAQ, yeah do that! wear it down with a nicer cocktail dress for “formal” e pics, then toss it up for more casual ones! =]

Post # 30
    100 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2009

Save the up-do for the wedding day! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 31
    990 posts
    Busy bee

It’s so natural curly and down!

The topic ‘Help me decide my hair for e-pics’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors