(Closed) Help me find a cake with a similar design?

posted 4 years ago in Food
Post # 3
1847 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

The effect is called brushed embroidery, that should help with your search. Search for “brushed embroidery on fondant”

Post # 5
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hope these help:

The topic ‘Help me find a cake with a similar design?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors