- 4 years ago
I’m at a loss. I’ve been searching online for the perfect venue for over 3 months (now I’ve lowered my standards and just want something suitable/decent).
We will have 40 guests, so it’s a small wedding. We want the ceremony to be outdoors, reception can be indoors or outdoors.
The issue I’m having is that about 1/4 of my guests will need certified Kosher catering so I was looking to find a place to just serve everything Kosher, but it seems way harder than I thought. Most places have a wedding package and when you tell them you want external catering they lose interest in us as customers, which I guess is kind of understandable.
Do you know of any venues that are suitable for:
– about 40 guests (so the huge banquet halls are all out)
– can have the ceremony outdoors
– either have a Kosher kitchen or will allow (or even better: require) external catering
– located in the Greater Toronto Area (within 30 minutes of the borders of Toronto – Vaughan/Maple/Etobicoke/etc is fine).
– our budget is around 10,000 for the food and rental of venue
Thanks for the tips! I really appreciate any suggestions…