(Closed) Help me find these! Please!

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
1124 posts
Bumble bee

It looks more like a pedestal of some sort than a vase. Especially with the twisted pattern on the bottom – like cast iron! Maybe look around at gardening stores for wrought iron plant stands?

Post # 4
1801 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I agree, it looks like a plant/candle stand with something like a styrofoam ball on top with the flowers arranged in it.

The topic ‘Help me find these! Please!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors