- 7 years ago
- Wedding: September 2012
Sooo…. I had a dream venue. In the end- partially because of money issues and partially because we’re having a very small wedding (12-25 guests)- FH and I agreed to use that money on airline tickets for a honeymoon instead. We’ve instead been dabbling with the idea of a beach wedding + meeting hall for cake. But last week I was PMSING had a breakdown saying I wanted to go with the original venue even though we had discussed me not being entirely happy with the value/small wedding package as i wouldnt be able to have music/decorations, much photography time…still, I cried, a lot.
Now, cue to this evening when I found another venue that would be oooohh so perfect. It’s a very nice yet small space used for intimate weddings- well they have other spaces for larger weddings but i’m obviously interested in the small space. I emailed them and am now waiting- yeah, I know they won’t be getting back to me at 2 in the morning- for rental fee, tour, ect, information. IF the fee is somewhere between beach wedding and the dream venue I know FH and I could make it work but I’m really trying not to get my hopes up. Unfortunately, i can’t help it, they’re up.
Now, I need help getting them down or at least calming down because the spot would be so perfect for our personalities and i can just hear my family members saying “this is so you, Insert Name!” *emotes*