(Closed) HELP ME!!! – Maggie Sottero “Demi” Dress or Lazaro 3050 (which dress???)

posted 10 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which Dress???

Maggie Sottero Demi

Lazaro 3050

• Post # 3
    2160 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

Lazaro, without a doubt. 

Post # 4
    625 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I think they are both pretty on the models and have the same silhouette, but #2 seems to shape the model effortlessly and it seems to be softer and more flowy. So thats my choice.

Post # 5
    3628 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

Lazaro definitely!! The fabric just looks so much finer.

Post # 6
    10972 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

So hard to make this decision without seeing them on you, and without knowing a little about you and your venue and vision for your wedding, etc. All that being said, the Lazaro has a lot more visual impact, the “WOW” factor! But Demi?  On personal preference, I love the simplicity of Demi way more!

Post # 8
    162 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

The Demi is gorgeous, but the Lazaro looks a lot lighter and might fit with your wedding more. Ugh, such a hard call, but I voted the Lazaro.

Post # 9
    3501 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Im a fan of that lazaro.  I like the fabric which is organza.  I dont know about the other one, looks like it could likely be satin or tafetta -2 heavier fabrics.  Luckily the shape is similar so its texture v sparkle.  I vote texture.

Post # 10
    2515 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

The Lazaro is one of my dream dresses so if price isn’t an issue… the Lazaro all the way!

Post # 11
    622 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

In LOVE with that Lazaro!

The topic ‘HELP ME!!! – Maggie Sottero “Demi” Dress or Lazaro 3050 (which dress???)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors