(Closed) Help me pick between 4! I am so confused!!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress should I pick?
    Lela Rosu "Secret Garden" : (49 votes)
    15 %
    Mermaid Dress : (62 votes)
    19 %
    Modern Trousseau : (105 votes)
    32 %
    Junko Yoshioka "Charlotte" : (112 votes)
    34 %
  • Post # 62
    318 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I vote #4 because it looks great on you and it matches the feeling of your wedding.

Post # 63
    23 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2011

4 will look stunning at the venue

Post # 64
    91 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I think 3 looks the best on you (WOW) but 4 is better for your type of wedding (read: simple elegance with a rustic feel). Dont get me wrong, you look amazing in all of them. 

Post # 65
    801 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Bent Creek Winery (Livermore, California); Reception: Family Residence (San Ramon, California)

I love Secret Garden on you! It’s so timeless and classic, but also really fun and unique. You look amazing in it! 🙂

Post # 66
    152 posts
    Blushing bee

I just love that mermaid gown on you, burlapandlace.  You really see you in the gown and the color is gorgeous with your skin tone and hair.  And the venue– My favorite!

Who makes that gown?

My second favorite is the Modern Trousseau gown.  With theCharlotte being #4.

Like someone said here, you can’t go wrong – they are all very beautiful on you.

Post # 67
    152 posts
    Blushing bee

And mermaid looks romantic, magical, sexy – the whole package.  There is just something about that tulle and the cut of a nice mermaid gown! 🙂

Post # 68
    100 posts
    Blushing bee

I like 4 on you!! NICE!!Laughing

Post # 69
    1066 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I think number 4 looks stunning!

The topic ‘Help me pick between 4! I am so confused!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors