Corset one : (21 votes)
    84 %
    both : (2 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 17
    1331 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2016

You and I have completely different tastes in dresses, lol, because I’m not really digging either one of them.  Like everyone else is saying, I’m positive if we saw YOU in the dresses then YOU would look beautiful, a lot better than these models.  But if I have to choose between these 2 just by looking at these pics, then I’m voting 100% AGAINST that bow.  I remember seeing a girl on SYTTD in a dress similar to your 2nd choice, and she looked very pretty.  Good luck in choosing your dress!

Post # 18
    356 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

sorry… im not feeling them.. the first one look like a dress from the 80’s with the big bow on your chest, and the second one is too revealing for a wedding (pnina tornei’s dress?) i would still look around and try some stuff on, cause then you will know what will look good on you… good luck

Post # 19
    4354 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Out of the 2, I chose the second one. I’m not sure about that bow.

Post # 20
    6391 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Hmm. As a large-chested girl myself, I completely understand the desire to cover them up, but I think you should maybe keep looking… The bow would probably just look a little awkward…like you’ve wrapped them up for the wedding night or something.

As for the second one, I’m not sure how big you are up top, but I would worry about spilling under the allotted space into the mesh region…just something to think about.

The topic ‘Help me pick my dress!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors