- 5 years ago
- Wedding: September 2013
So here I am battling with myself, my resposibility, and my eagerness to finally have a “real” tax return. (Real as in, the biggest I’ve had because this is my first year out of college with a full-time job.)
Part of me wants to be responsible and save every last penny, and part of me wants to spend some of it.
Here are my thoughts for the part I might spend (after putting some into savings and donating some)
1) Trip to OBX. Maybe rent a fishing charter?
2) Buy a backup camera. I’m a new photographer. I work as a second shooter for a pro, but I’ll shoot a wedding or event if a family member/friends inquires.
3) Buy a better lense to take pictures at said events. ^
4) My grandmother passed away in 2010. I have an old ring of hers that my grandfather gave her. I’ve always wanted to wear it, but it needs quite a few repairs to assure the stones don’t fall out.
5) Replace the quad center in my engagement ring with a 1ct moissanite. For no reason, just because it’s pretty and you want one. (<– Ricidulously selfish?)