- 6 years ago
- Wedding: May 2013
I’d like to call the church to secure the time of the ceremony (we have the entire date reserved but stil..I like to confirm) so that we can order our invites…BUT I don’t know what time to tell them.
Here’s what I know:
– Our reception venue has to be empty by 11 pm.
– We booked the DJ for 6 hours (2 hrs “dinner”/mellow music and 4 hours of dance/interactive music) and told him it’d likely be 4 to 10 (an hour to wind down/pack up makes sense..right?)
– We want to do first look pictures prior to the ceremony (if this makes a difference)
– We have decent sized families and an averaged size wedding party (4 BMs and GMs- 8 total attendants)
– The reception site and the ceremony site are about 15 minutes apart.
– We’re doing a pig roast at the reception and it’s a buffet style meal- we’ll have two lines/buffet stations and ~ 175 guests (eek.. this scares me! if possible I should prob add another set of 2 stations? It’s at a park enclosed big barn pavilion so it’s pretty much up to us whatev we want to do) (IDK why I’m typing this, it doesn’t seem relevant to timing anymore?)
– IDK if I’m missing any other details so yell @ me if I forgot something
And that’s all I know. Wow I’m prepared :/