(Closed) Help Needed – Title for boy carrying glass to smash

posted 8 years ago in Jewish
Post # 3
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I am not Jewish, but I think there is a name for the glass smashing ceremony. Maybe call the boy the “Holder of the (insert what they are called here)”


Post # 4
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018 - Ritz Carlton, Marina Del Rey

Perhaps just call him the glass bearer?  😉  The breaking of the glass signals the end of nissuin (the wedding ceremony), but I don’t think there’s an actual name for the glass breaking.

The topic ‘Help Needed – Title for boy carrying glass to smash’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors