(Closed) Help New England brides…wedding budget 10,000, need venue asap

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3969 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Are you looking solely in RI? Or anywhere in New England?

Post # 5
1340 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I have a friend getting married at the Elks Club in Gloucester, MA on the ocean. It’s VERY affordable, but VERY popular–so it’s best to book early. It’s gorgeous and not at all what I expected when she said Elk’s Club.

Post # 6
3969 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I have heard that the PIgeon Hill Stables in Vermont has really affordable options.

Post # 7
98 posts
Worker bee

My nephew recently got married at Independence Harbor in Assonet, MA. Not too too far from RI. The grounds are beautiful and the food was amazing. They had about 100 guests and spent under 8 grand total (incl photographer and DJ).

He did get married on a Thursday, but no one seemed to care! It did not seem like a “budget wedding” at all.

Post # 8
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

@Mrs.Darling:   I actually toured The Elks in Gloucester and the view was amazing.

Post # 9
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m getting married at Port 305 in Marina Bay in Quincy, MA.   My family is from the MA/RI line area.  My budget is $10,000 for approx. 80-85 people. We’re also having extras like a photo booth but their meals range from $25 – 37 pp.  It’s a restuarant with a function room above and it over looks the marina.  Their function menu is online.  You can pm me for more info.  Good luck. 

Post # 11
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My friend got married at Chelo’s on the Water in RI and was super happy. I think it’S in EG but it is literally on the water qwith great views. I know she did lunch and paid something like $15 per meal which was super cheap but I think dinner would be in your budget and Lori the banquet manager is amazing to work with. PM me if you want more info as I’ve worked with her on a past event and would trust her more than most banquet managers!

The topic ‘Help New England brides…wedding budget 10,000, need venue asap’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors