(Closed) Help – Opinions Needed on 2014 Pronovias Dress

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@glamm:  Wow, it’s gorgeous!! I love it.

Post # 4
1420 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Turf Valley

Gorgeous!  But I think you should try on enough so that you aren’t having doubts.  When you find “the one,” you won’t be worrying about whether or not it’s right.  You’ll know. 🙂

Post # 5
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Its a gorgeous dress and looks great on you but you don’t sound sure.  I’d say try on a few more and if you can’t get that out of your head then you’ll have your answer.  

Post # 6
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

It’s really pretty, but as PPs have said you don’t sound sure. Take a few days and go on a dress shopping spree just to make sure! 

Post # 7
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Wow. It’s gorgeous! But I’d be really worried about it not arriving until two weeks before your wedding.

Post # 8
2685 posts
Sugar bee

That dress is so beautiful on you!  Go on another shopping trip to see if your mind changes or if you realize this is the one for you.

Post # 9
2853 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I love the skirt and bodice separately. But put them together, and it’s like they are forming a double arrow pointing at your… ahem….

Sorry, it’s just a thing I always notice on trumpet skirts with pointed waistlines… either that or I have a dirty mind. 

You do rock the shape of the dress though, it’s just that thing.

Post # 10
582 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

This is one of those gowns that few people could pull off…but it looks AMAZING on you!  I say go for it, BUT, make sure it will be here in time for alterations for your wedding.  Do you have any comparison pics of you in other gowns?  Not sure if there were others that are in the running…Good luck!

Post # 11
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@glamm:  WOW that dress is amazing and you look really HAWT in it 🙂 What is the name of that dress? I know having a looming date makes it feel like you need to get a dress now but don’t feel too pressured by it otherwise you will make a rushed decision. 

Like someone else suggested can you post pictures of the other dresses (perhaps add a poll) so we can see you in other dresses?

Post # 12
3421 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

Imma pronovias bride myself and You can’t go wrong with Pronovias! Aren’t the quality of the dresses just superb 

ETA: Leire looks so nice on you. I think you can pull it off. And If you love it then get it, your day isn’t too far off that you can worry about dress regret. 

If you went to the Pronovias Flagship in NYC then check out RK bridal so you can speed date a few dresses. Cement your feelings

Post # 14
11272 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@glamm:  wow!  i think that dress is absolutely stunning on you.  i love pronovias dresses.

Post # 15
582 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

mmm…i do like VW Gemma, but still am loving you in this gown.  let us know what you decide!

Post # 16
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Wow so beautiful!! 

The topic ‘Help – Opinions Needed on 2014 Pronovias Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors